Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This blog got featured by Attraction Hacker

Last week this blog got featured by Attraction Hacker. HOW NICE!

"AttractionHacker.com is a community project to find shortcuts (or "hacks") in life using free tools on the Internet, which will help us resonate with the Law of Attraction."

Focus on... The Secret DVD Blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

It seems that just about everyday since I started Attraction Hacker, I find a new blog or website dedicated to the Law of Attraction or similar ideas. In fact, after reading Today is the Day on Saturday, I clicked his link to Contemplate This' list of LoA blogs... and found a bunch more. The thing is, I have even more LoA sites bookmarked that aren't even listed there. What is interesting (to me, at least) is that there are some that I just recently found, who have been blogging for months or even longer.

To that end, I'm going to highlight a particular blog/site every Monday that fits into the realm of Attraction Hacker: utilizing technology to help with the Law of Attraction. And today's blog is
"The Secret DVD Blog".

They aren't affiliated with the official The Secret blog, which hasn't been updated for almost 3 months, and while the title is "The Secret DVD", they cover a whole lot more than just The Secret. The thing that got me hooked is the great videos that are posted."

See for more here:
http://www.attractionhacker.com/2007/04/focus-on-secret-dvd-blog.html

Thank YOU Attraction Hacker!



No comments: