Monday, February 26, 2007

James Arthur Ray on THE TODAY SHOW - February 27, 2007

Catch me three different ways this week...


James Ray International

The Today Show

I'll be on The Today Show tomorrow, Tuesday, February 27, on NBC for an interview about whether or not the Law of Attraction really works. I'm scheduled to appear sometime between 8am-9am Eastern. I can't go into details, but it should be quite an interesting appearance...
You'll definitely want to tune in.
US Weekly Magazine

If you only purchase one US Weekly Magazine in your life, this is the one to get... They're doing a piece about The Secret this week and contacted me for an interview. The magazine will hit newstands this Wednesday, February 27.
Newsweek

Also, there's a buzz going around that The Secret is also scheduled to be on the cover of Newsweek in the next week or so. I can't officially confirm when, however, when I find out more, I'll be sure to let you know.


As always, be sure to email each show or magazine after the interview... We're reaching millions with this message, and it's going mainstream. The planet is transforming, and you're a part of it--I appreciate you.


To your continued wealth and happiness,

James Arthur Ray
President/CEO
James Ray International


P.S. I'll be seeing a few thousand of you this week at one of my free events, The Secret of Attracting True Wealth. The events this week are full, although
I do have more on the calendar. They're filling up fast (we've had several recently that were standing room only), so be sure to take action.




Visit The Secret DVD Fanpage Store for all books & more of The Secret Teachers

- All books & more of The Secret Teachers!




No comments: