Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Oprah and Michael Losier discuss 'The Law of Attraction' - Part 2



Broadcasted on XM Radio Online Ch156 - April 26, 2007


XM Radio Online Channel 156 is called 'Oprah & Friends'. This channel broadcasts round-the-clock, and one of its ongoing (half-hour) shows, 'Oprah's Soul Series,' airs every
Thursday at 4:00 am, 10:00am, 4:00pm, and 10:00pm.

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD PART 2


Many thanx to:
http://million-dollar-project.blogspot.com/


YOU CAN LISTEN HERE TO PART 1



I posted a video earlier of Michael Losier which you can see here:
http://secretdvd.blogspot.com/2007/03/law-of-attraction-by-michael-losier.html


Michael Losier's Book:


Law of Attraction:
The Science of Attracting More of What You Want
and Less of What You Don't





2 comments:

Author said...

Thanks for the link to the Million Dollar Project. I have added one to you from my blog.

The interviews between Michael and Oprah are really great, am so glad you are giving the link to your readers so more people can benefit from the information.

Grant.

Margherita Marghera said...

Thank YOU again Grant :)
I've also forwarded it to my many friends at my MySpace page.

Love
Lilian